Friday, September 13, 2013

Day 74: Things I like to consume while gaming.

A discussion on a forum I visit was about the snack or foods that are eaten while playing video games.  So, I thought I'd tell you about some of my favorite gaming foods.

Fruit slices - The chewy, blobs of sugar coated yumminess.  I prefer the orange flavor to other flavors, but I won't turn away the other ones.

Chips - Potato, Corn, whatever.  If it is a chip I will play and eat them at the same time.

Chocolate Milk - Only when I have some in the fridge.  It's not a necessity, but I like it.

Fruit Juice - I don't drink a lot of soda, and I am burnt out on Kool-Aid.  Anymore, I will only drink 100% fruit juice.

But I also will eat a meal while playing.  My brother and I live in a house by ourselves, and usually I am the only one at home when it's time to eat lunch or dinner.  So rather than eat at the kitchen table by myself, I will take what I am making back to my room and eat at my desk while I play a game.

It also depends on the game I am playing at the time on whether or not I will eat while playing.  If it's a RPG, then I will eat.  A platform, racing, or shooter, then probably not.  For those games, I will stop playing and eat.

Well, that's all from me for now.  So, for the coming day, enjoy the games you play!

Michael, aka me3lingual, aka 情郎

No comments:

Post a Comment