Saturday, September 28, 2013

Day 89: One reason why I never finish games.

When I get a new video game, I have the tendency to not stick with the game files I start and then start several more.  It happens with every game, I think.  And today, it happened with Grand Theft Auto V.  I just decided that I wanted to start over, now that I am getting more acquainted with the controls.  Another reason I started over in GTA V was because I accidentally had Michael smoke his son's bong.  The text on the screen is so small that I couldn't read it, and in order to find out what it said, I had to choose to do it.  If my television was HD, then I wouldn't have this trouble.

Anyway, starting over when I have barely begun is something I always do, it seems.  Open world games, RPGs, shooters, racing, rhythm games, everything.  It's the perfectionist in me that wants to play just right the first time.  Eventually, I will cave in and just go to finish the game; but not after starting over at least five times.  The good thing to report is that I am almost back to where I was before starting over.

Well, that's all for now.  So, for the coming day, enjoy the games you play!

Michael, aka me3lingual, aka 情郎

No comments:

Post a Comment