Thursday, September 5, 2013

Day 67: Tomorrow's Plan

I didn't play any games today, and that sucks.  I was so tired when I got home that I slept for four hours.  As soon as I sat on my sofa I was out.  Then when I woke up, I still felt so sleepy that I didn't do anything.  I figured I'd make this entry about my definite plans for tomorrow.

First, I want to try playing Metal Gear Solid in one sitting.

And I want to progress in Sly 2.

Finally, I want to increase my rank in Osu!.

If I am able to do these things, I will consider the day a success.  And since I have no plans for tomorrow, there is nothing to stop me from accomplishing these goals.  Unless the power goes out.

Well, that's all I have for tonight.  I am headed back to sleep.  So, for the coming day, enjoy the games you play!

Michael, aka me3lingual, aka 情郎

No comments:

Post a Comment