Saturday, September 7, 2013

Day 69: Researching can be fun. Really, it can!

Due to my right shoulder hurting like something I have never felt before, I spent a big part of the day trying to sleep away the pain.  However, I did play a fair amount of Sly 2 while I was awake.  And I also played some more Osu!.

First in Sly 2, I managed to complete Episodes 3 and 4.  The story is getting really good now that things are twisting and turning whenever it can.  I was not expecting a double cross like the one at the end of Episode 3.  During the session, I earned a few trophies and advanced the story quite a bit.  I don't know how many episodes there are in this game, but I feel like I am nearing the end of the game quickly.

As for Osu!, I didn't play much.  I spent more time researching the World Cup Tournaments from the past.  I plan on doing an analysis of the players in the upcoming tournament and guessing who will win.  Since I don't play osu!standard well enough, I won't be entering.  My specialty is osu!mania, and that World Cup isn't for a while yet (the first WC for !mania is next spring).  But it will also serve as a good coaching tool for the American team when the players are determined.

Well, that's all for today.  So, for the coming day, enjoy the games, you play!

Michael, aka me3lingual, aka 情郎

No comments:

Post a Comment