Monday, September 16, 2013

Day 78: More story progression

Today was another day spent on playing Xenosaga Episode I.  I finished the bit with Jr., but I was questioning why it was so short.  And then he hasn't even joined the main group yet.  Speaking of the main group, they are investigating some building inside a Gnosis, and that has me so confused.  Right now I am just going along with it because I think that if I just move on in the story all of the parts I am confused with will be explained later on.  And that Cherenkov, I was not expecting him to have such a backstory.  It's really sad when it comes down to it.

The main party are all making great strides in ability learning. They all have more Tech Attacks, and some have been moved from LW to HI.  They all have at least three Skills extracted from equipment.  And I have been putting MOMO in the front row, because the enemies seem to be susceptible to her attacks and that's always a good thing when a weaker party member can become a physical powerhouse.

As for Osu! today, I only played one song, and that was to retain my current rank.  And with that, we've come to the end of another entry.  So, for the coming say, enjoy the games you play!

Michael, aka me3lingual, aka 情郎

No comments:

Post a Comment