Friday, September 20, 2013

Day 81: Not a lot done, and the results prove it.

I didn't play much today.  I tried a few more times to advance in Xenosaga Episode I, but I was unsuccessful.  This is one of the toughest boss fights I have ever had.  There aren't many that I don't defeat, and this one is right up there with Vayne- The Undying from Final Fantasy XII.  There is something with this fight that just isn't connecting with me, and that's what makes this so frustrating.  I shouldn't be having this much trouble this early in the game.

I am maintaining my current rank in Osu!.  I don't play that much since I am trying to focus more on the console games.  I am still on the leader board for this month's osu!mania competition (#16), but I have fallen out of the one for Taiko.  I have played Taiko much since the other day, so it's no surprise.  I don't even know where I am at in terms of getting back on the leader board.

I just played one of this month's Taiko maps, and the results showed I was ranked #48.  So I am not too far from getting back on the board.  I will try and get back on the board, or at least increase my standing, before the nest entry.

Well, that's all from me today.  So, for the coming day, enjoy the games you play!

Michael, aka me3lingual, aka 情郎

No comments:

Post a Comment