Monday, September 9, 2013

Day 70:How close is it?

I am nearly finished with Episode 5 in Sly 2.  I am starting to get bored with the game, but I want to stick it out and finish it.  I earned a few more trophies, because I was able to buy the upgrades with the coins I had earned.  There are still quite a few more things to do with this game, but if the completion percentage is similar to that of the original game, I am almost finished.

And in Osu! today, I worked on getting my score high enough to get back on the Top 40 for the monthly competition.  However, I think there is a glitch or something.  As I understand it, the Top 40 in the monthly competition is judged solely on your highest cumulative score for the 12 beatmaps.  However, I have 9,166,173 out of the 12 million points possible, and yet I am no longer on the leader board.  I tried looking on the website for an answer, but I came up empty.  And since I am no longer on the leaderboard, I don't know how close or far I am from getting back on it.  I guess the only thing I can do is keep increasing my scores until I get back on the leaderboard.  At least then I will have a better idea on the formula used to determine what scores are needed to win.

Well, that's all from me.  I am off to post in my personal life blog, and then I will probably start playing a game.  So, for the coming day, enjoy the games you play!

Michael, aka me3lingual, aka 情郎

No comments:

Post a Comment