Sunday, September 29, 2013

Day 90: Hide and Seek

I managed to defeat Tiamat in Xenosaga Episode I on the first try today.  After that, I continued the story, and now I am stuck at the Kukai Foundation because I have to find the residents before that Gnosis kill them.  I have found 12 of the 13 people.  The last one is so difficult to find.  In the end, I grew bored of running around the area not finding the person, and turned the game off.

In GTA V, I increased my completion percentage.  Right now, I am at 12.65% complete.  I am planning on getting more done before online starts.  I have progressed the least among the crew I am in, and that can be seen as a bad thing.  I wouldn't want to not be chosen as a teammate for something because I have the least amount of progress in the game.

Anyway, that's all from me.  So, for the coming day, enjoy the games you play!

Michael, aka me3lingual, aka 情郎

No comments:

Post a Comment