Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Day 86: I can't win because of her...?

As much as I would have liked to have played Grand Theft Auto V today, I told myself that I'd try and finish Xenosaga Episode I or some other game first.  And I spent the last few hours play Xenosaga Episode I.  The party has joined up again at some church.  I am up against a very odd boss.  It's Tiamat, who in other games is the fiend of wind.  In this particular battle, Tiamat has to be defeated twice; once by Shion and once by Jr.  The problem with that is Shion was KO'd, and I have no reviving spells or items to bring her back.

So, I gave up and turned the PS2 off.  That's why I am typing this now.  I wasn't able to win, so I am taking a break from it.  I will try again sometime.

Everything else gaming related is the same.  I am still at about the same rank in Osu!, and I am still on the leader board in the monthly competition for osu!mania.  Other than that, there's not much to report for today.  So, I will end this here.  So, for the coming day, enjoy the games you play!

Michael, aka me3lingual, aka 情郎

No comments:

Post a Comment