Sunday, September 29, 2013

Day 91: Almost there...

I looked at a walkthrough's table of contents today to see how close I am to completing Xenosaga Episode I.  I am almost finished!  There are only two more areas left, the Song of Nephilim and Proto Merkabah.  I personally don't see why they are calling some upside-down pyramid a Song.  Yeah, there's a Song playing when you are near it, but that's no reason to call the entire building (or ship, or whatever it is) the Song.

Anyway, I have the fifth and sixth levels of the first tower left to explore before I move on to the other tower(s?).  The entire party is at Level 27.  I am not sure if this is high or low compared to other players' playthroughs of the game.  I know that it is nowhere near what I am usually at when I play RPGs.  I just know that this game isn't really the type that has a lot of variety for grinding areas.

I am still on the leader board for this month's osu!mania competition.  I am in 25th Place.  I will be so happy if I manage to stay on this month.

And I took a break from Grand Theft Auto V today to focus on Xenosaga Episode I.  It will be nice to have finished one game this month.  I don't think I finished any yet.

Well, for the coming day, enjoy the games you play!

Michael, aka me3lingual, aka 情郎

No comments:

Post a Comment