Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Day 72: Kicking butt with KOS-MOS!

Today I continued working on increasing my ranking in Osu!.  I am now #734 in the U.S. and #14,706 in the world.  After I post this entry, I will update that picture I made.  I played both single player and multiplayer today.  It was fun, because there were some of my friends online today playing with me.  I was extremely lucky that I was playing so well today against people.  I managed to perform better than quite a few top tier players.  There was a situation when one high ranked player grew mad at me and kicked me out of the room he hosted because I was always winning against him.  He was a very sore loser.

The only other problem I had today while playing multiplayer was when my computer asked permission to run Osu!.  It does that from time to time, but this was the first time it happened during a match.  I was kicked out of multiplayer and sent back to the main menu of the game.  I was winning the match at the time, so I was disappointed that I didn't get to finish the match.

I also started a game of Xenosaga - Episode I: Der Wille zur Macht today.  It was a suggestion made by a member of a forum I frequent (see my blog entry on forums for more information).  And since I have been wanting to complete the series, I figured I may as well start it.  Right now I am about to deliver the results of the simulation to the captain of the Woglinde.  I am not too far in, but I am making some progress.  The only thing I don't like about the game is that the cutscenes are really long.  It makes me feel like I am watching a movie instead of playing a video game.  But I still like the game.

Well, that's all from me.  So, for the coming day, enjoy the games you play!

Michael, aka me3lingual, aka 情郎

No comments:

Post a Comment