Saturday, September 7, 2013

Day 68: 2 out of 3 goals completed!

Today, I set out to accomplish the goals I stated yesterday.  I was only able to complete two of them.  I did advance my rank in Osu!.  Not much, but I am higher than I was yesterday.  And I did progress in Sly 2.  Again, not much, but I am farther in the game than I was before.

Unfortunately, I was not able to play all of Metal Gear Solid in one sitting.  I tried, but after the fight with Revolver Ocelot in the Armory, I quickly became frustrated with the game and I decided to stop playing for now.  I kept trying to advance to the snowfield, but due to my seemingly dumb errors with getting to the next area, I was constantly discovered and unable to escape from the enemies.

So, I will just try again tomorrow.

And with that, I will end it here.  So, for the coming day, enjoy the games you play!

Michael, aka me3lingual, aka 情郎

No comments:

Post a Comment