Sunday, June 30, 2013

Day -2 Hours: Counting Down

The preparations for the challenge are as complete as they can get.  Unfortunately, my video capture card  isn't working properly.  So videos to go along with these entries will be few and far between for now.  I do have my webcam set up to record images, but it won't be very good quality for the videos.  Anyway, for the purpose of this blog, videos will be minimal anyway.  I will probably record boss fights (if applicable for the game) or some other tidbits about my progress in the challenge.  I am not sure.  All I know is that I am as ready as I can be, and I am excited to get started.

Everything as far as the actual playing of the game is ready to begin.  I have already check the game out, and it works perfectly.  I will be using my black PS2 to play the game, rather than my trusty silver one.  It works in both, so I just wanted to be super sure that everything is ready.  Some games don't play in the silver one, but work well in the black one (Xenosaga I, Metal Gear Solid 2).  The controller is in working condition, and the memory card has plenty of space on it.  So all I have to do is actually play.

Anyway, I am thinking of starting right at midnight tonight.  I will probably tap a short nap now and then wake up in time to start.  And since I don't have work until Tuesday, I have the whole day to just focus on gaming and the challenge.  So, I am going to cut this blog entry short, and finalize everything for later.

Well, I will back online in about an hour.  I hope to see you then!

Michael, aka me3lingual, aka 情郎

No comments:

Post a Comment