Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Days 170 & 171: Final Fantasy turns 26

Yay! Final Fantasy turns 26 today!  And what did I do to celebrate?  Not play Final Fantasy games, that's for sure.  And really, that sucks!  A lot!  But the good thing, if you call it that, is that for the next 16 days, I and my favorite video game series are the same age!  So, Yay!

No, I didn't play anything yesterday, and I didn't much of anything today.  I was just really busy yesterday, and never got around to it.  And then today I cut my finger really bad, and playing video games didn't ease the pain.  I did watch the kid my brother was taking care of play some Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2012).  Other than that, I didn't play anything.

Well, unfortunately, that's all from me for now.  So, for the coming day, enjoy the games you play!

Michael, aka me3lingual, aka 情郎

No comments:

Post a Comment